Dr. Twistid Commercial

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Grave The Bounty Hunter Sith

Always wanted to make my own Star Wars figure so recently I was looking in my bucket of spare parts for customizing and found some GIJoe parts, marvel legends arm and a Star Wars build a droid head and put them together to create this guy. Upon completion and after painting I really liked how he turned out and it inspired me to draw him. So in this post you get one of my custom toys and a drawing of that toy. Enjoy

Grave is a part alien, part cyborg sith who took up bounty hunting after killing his master. No one knows his true identity because everyone who comes into contact with him ends up dead or severely beaten about the neck and face area. That is unless your paying him a bounty but even then it usually ends badly for others :D


No comments: