Dr. Twistid Commercial

Sunday, February 8, 2009

VOTE FOR MY TOY DESIGN PLEASE!!!!!!

Hello Everyone
I have joined "Patch Together" and have posted a concept for a toy design. As many of you know I love toys and it has been a dream of mine forever to get some of my designs made into toys. Well now I have a chance to make that dream a reality but I need your help to do so. I need your votes to make this happen. If you would like to help out and vote for my design I would appreciate it tremendously.
It is of my drawing "El Magnifico Destructo". I think he would make an awesome toy. If you would like to help out go to this link and vote vote vote PLEASE VOTE FOR MY TOY DESIGN!!

Thanks to all of you for your support. It means the world to me and it would help stimulate the economy.
Here is a picture reference of the concept I have posted.

No comments: