Dr. Twistid Commercial

Monday, October 24, 2011

Dr. Twistid's Indy Horror Comic Review Show Episode 1 - Season 2



Comic Spotlight - Blokes Tomb of Horror by Jason Crawley - viruscomix.ning.com
Sponsor - Jeanie L.S. Galster - Writer of "Reverence" - www.JeanieLS.com
Intro Theme song by Sean Hartter - hartter.blogspot.com

Contest runs from now through February 2012. Winner will be revealed March 1st 2012.
Official Contest Rules:
Do a pin-up of Dr. Twistid with your amazing imagination.
Draw, paint, collage, digital, whatever style your most comfortable with.
Black and white or color makes no difference to me.

PRIZES:
First place winner receives - 1 copy of Reverence (written by Jeanie Galster and illustrated by CJ Draden) / 1 Reverence T-Shirt / 1 copy of Dr. Twistid's 150 page sold out art book / A Dr. Twistid Print Pack (10 different prints chosen by me) / A couple of Dr. Twistid stickers and to top it all off your pin-up will be published in a future issue of "Dr. Twistid's Realm of Madness" comic book along with your bio and links to your web pages. If I really like it a lot then it might be the cover of the issue.

2nd place winner will receive - 1 copy of Reverence (written by Jeanie Galster and illustrated by CJ Draden) / 1 copy of Dr. Twistid's 150 page sold out art book / Dr. Twistid print pack (5 different prints of my choosing) / and if I like your pin-up enough it will also be published in a future issue of "Dr. Twistid's Realm of Madness" comic book.

All entrants will get their pictures posted in a folder on my Horror Comic Review Facebook page and my blog page plus my Dr. Twistid fan page so could be a good way to be seen by many people.

Message me on my Horror Comic Review Facebook page 
http://www.facebook.com/people/DrTwistids-Horrorcomicreview/100000763408989 with your entry and name and I will place it in the contest folder. Get as many votes on it as you possibly can. Picture with most votes does not mean it will win but the votes could help sway my decision. Final say is by me and Fear Comics VP Matt Reynolds. Good luck and I can't wait to see what you come up with.
If you have any questions let me know. I will do my best to answer them.

reference pics can be seen here
previous tributes - http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.301044795836.194069.300762765836&...
and here
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.300788380836.194036.300762765836&...

Dr. Twistid is copyrighted by Geff Bartrand and Fear Comics.

No comments: