Dr. Twistid Commercial

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sketch A Creature A Day for Halloween

Since I love Halloween and fall I'm going to post a creature sketch a day for the whole month of October. Some will be creepy, some will be silly and some will be down right insane but that is what makes me me.
My sketch book is 5" x 7" and it is loverly :D
no pencils were harmed in the making of any of these sketches.
all of them are doodled in pen and colored in markers, acrylics and colored pencils - mostly markers though.
i started the sketches already just in case i have a off day and i am diggin them.
remember though these are just sketches so don't expect my normal really detailed monstrosities. these are just quick and fun.

i hope you will enjoy them because i had alot of fun making them and continue to have fun making them.
so tune in to my broadcast every day starting October 1st for the scratches of madness.
see you then creeplits.
your mad scientist
Dr. Twistid

No comments: