Dr. Twistid Commercial

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sketch 5 - Witch Tree by the other Witch Tree by the sea

This tree that resides by the sea.
Ti's a witch, cursed to be this monstrosity.
So many spells cast upon others.
Came back 10 fold from all the victims lovers.
Now she is rooted in this god forsaken soil.
forever to live in anguish and turmoil.
No more lizard and bat wing stew.
No more drinking her favorite frogs toe brew.
No more hexes cast upon love anew.
Only staring out into this endless sea of blue.
boo hoo


the title came about because I did a picture quite a ways back called "Witch Tree by the Sea" and after I doodled this one out it resembled a tree so I figured she could reside by the other witch tree. maybe its the only way to dispose of witches and their magic.
trap them inside earth and bark. sounds good to me.

"Witch Tree by the other Witch Tree by the sea" is copyrighted by me :D Geff Bartrand AKA Dr. Twistid

No comments: