Dr. Twistid Commercial

Friday, January 2, 2009

Conjouring Allyn


This is another "Monster Portrait" commission. A bit different though since I usually do them on 9" x 12" paper and this was done on a 20" x 16" canvas. I had to make myself stop working on it. I kept wanting to add more and more and pretty soon it would have been mud. This was fun and a great learning experience. I keep trying to push myself with each painting. I'm getting better and that's what counts. Thanks for looking and I would love to hear your comments.

Sorry about the horrible quality of the pic. I took alot of pics the night I gave it to him so I figured atleast one would be good enough to show. this was the best looking of them so figured I would post this one until I getter a better shot of it. I'm glad I know him.

No comments: