Dr. Twistid Commercial

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year With Count Gonzolaff


First off hope everyones new year will be grand!!! Can't be any worse than last year that is for sure. I did allot last year and accomplished quite a few goals. I plan on doing allot more this year. Also wanted to thank everyone for the support and good times. I love you all.

Now on to the Gonz. I love Gonzo, he always made me laugh and is permanently etched inside my happy memories. I wanted to honor him and continue the childhood favs series with watercolors. The first being the "Little Monsters Tribute". I wanted to have fun with this and make Gonzo a vampire pimp. I used my favorite Gonzo toy for reference. The toy is actually in one of my earlier blogs somewhere. Anyway since he is a pimp i had to add some chicken headed mistresses. Since they are vampires they all had to wear the crimson attire.

I used water colors, brush pen and white paint marker for highlights.
Gonzo is property of Jim Henson
Count Gonzolaff is Copyrighted by Geff Bartrand 2009

No comments: