Dr. Twistid Commercial

Friday, December 9, 2011

3 New Paintings & a Much Needed Update

Here are some new paintings I finished this past week for the art / craft show I will be a part of this weekend called Art Against Hunger (Sat Dec. 10th from 10am - 4pm). I also updated my Spaceman Mcgee painting. Always thought it was missing something so played around with it and now I think it looks finished. Come on by my booth and say hi. Help support your local artists and also help out a great cause! Read more about the show here http://www.examiner.com/visual-art-in-tampa-bay/artists-come-together-to-feed-local-children-at-art-against-hunger-live-art-fest#ixzz1emhF3tFe




3 comments:

Glenn Fagertveit said...

Man, you're really mastering your style in these ones! I love the combo of the 3 first, they would work awesome together on a wall balancing each others colors and all that! Great work as always! :)

Lindsey Beth Goddard said...

Wow! Truly weird! And you know I mean that in a good way.

Dr. Twistid said...

Thanks Glenn! I keep learning something new every time I touch a canvas. I try to have as much fun as possible. Right now they are all scattered over my wall wherever I can fit them.

Thanks Lindsey! Weird is a great compliment to me :D