Dr. Twistid Commercial

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Aquabats Concert




Aquabats rule!!!! This was the first concert I've been to in around 7 years. I used to go just about every weekend to a different show but life took over. anyway the Aquabats haven't been in Florida for over 4 years so I wasn't going to miss this show. They are hilarious. You cant go wrong at one of their shows. Great music, great background video nonsense with clips from old monster movies, kung fu movies and just plain crazy shiz and strange rantings from the MCBC in the middle of songs. Such awesome stage presence. I had so much fun it was ridiculous. Got my pic taken with MCBC and my CD/DVD combo signed by MCBC and Crash. I also got a sticker and a squishy little bat pal. Like I said before Aquabats rule!!!!!


After that show I had to go across the street to pic up my paintings from "the Garage" from the show I was in a couple weeks prior. Anyways "Agent Orange was playing so I got to see about 5 or so of their songs live as well. 2 great shows in one night. That was a great night.



No comments: