Dr. Twistid Commercial

Thursday, November 27, 2008

One Eyed Flying Thing + Tetsuo The Iron Man


First off Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Hope you stuff yourselves full of turkey and giblets.


This drawing I can't really explain but I was sick when I drew it and I draw crazy shiz when I'm sick. I couldn't lump it together with my Manifested Sickness series though so used the opportunity to practice my digital coloring skills in photoshop.
I really like how it turned out. Let me know what you think.


In other news I watched a movie that I just had to talk about. This movie is called Tetsuo, The Iron Man by Shinya Tsukamoto. I saw it a long time ago but I was so drugged out that I didn't remember any of it so when we signed up for netflix I put it in my que and forgot about it again. Well it finally showed up and damn if I wasn't impressed. I watched it sober and it felt like I was on at least 5 hits of acid. The insanity of it and visual metal mastery is genius. I recommend it to everyone. Especially beginners in the film industry. I think they should make you watch it in high school art class and bottle feed it to babies. It's a punch to your visual senses. Get more info here

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096251/

I need it for my collection.

No comments: