Dr. Twistid Commercial

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

NEW T-SHIRTS AVAILABLE!!! Come get some

Hi everyone. As of today I am now jobless so I have joined "Red Bubble" so you can get t-shirts with my designs on them!!!! Type in the link or click on this pic to go see them.



If anyone would like to help out and post the tshirt picture link above in their website, blog, etc... let me know and I will send you the link.
also if you dont see any t-shirts in the shop that you like you can request anything in my gallery and I will get it up as soon as I can. Here is my online gallery link

I also have a few artbooks left if anyone wants one. It would only be $30 for 150 pages of insanity. Shipping is included for US peeps and I will throw in a Dr. Twistid sticker and a couple random prints I have laying around. (if overseas please add $5 for additional shipping charges)

You could also get some 11 x 17 prints of anything in my gallery for $5 each. Thats a steal people. Nice thick paper with vibrant colors. Shipping would be $5 up to 5 prints and an extra dollar every 5 prints after. (6$ for 6-10 prints, 7$ for 11-15 you get the deal)

I am also available for commissions. Just let me know what you want and we can negotiate a price.

No comments: