Dr. Twistid Commercial

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Toy of the Week - Tiamat


I'm going to try my best to keep this "Toy of the Week" feature going. I have plenty of toys to do it but sometimes I get a bit busy and tend to slack off on my online duties. So if I miss a week let me know and I will get something up asap. All toys that I post will be from my personal collection. I have been collecting toys since I was a kid so I have a lot of them. OK lets start this thing off shall we.

Tiamat from the classic Dungeons & Dragons toy line by LJN Toys Inc. will be this weeks toy. He is dated 1984 and he is awesome. Dungeons & Dragons was one of the coolest toy lines to come out of the 80's. The sculpts were beautiful and the features were great. I still think the cartoon is amazing. I wish this toy line would have kept going but alas all good things must end. Anyway go here to find out more about this cool as hell toy line. http://www.toyarchive.com/DungeonsDragons.html

No comments: