Dr. Twistid Commercial

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Welcome To My World of Madness

Hello everyone.
This is my new blog.
This is where I will be talking about stuff that interests me.
What will you expect from my blog?
Well let me tell you.
  1. I will post my sketches and works in progress here and here only. Once a piece of art is finished it will be posted in one of my online galleries. If you want to see my sketches and works in progress come here.
  2. I will talk about movies. Mainly horror movies and cartoons of course but the occasional comedy, or action movie will slip in now and again. Depends on what I watch that day really.
  3. I will also talk about toys. I love toys and will post a pic of my favorite toys from the 70's to the present.
  4. I will talk about comic books I'm reading or have read over the years.
  5. I will talk about whats going on in my life from conventions I will be at to something interesting that happened. Who knows what kind of crazy stuff you will hear.

1 comment:

Patrick said...

Hey Doc- awesome to see you spreading your horrors to the blog realm! I will add a link to your blog on my blog, adding you to the other awesome horror related goodness to be found in blogland! Raise the horns for HORROR ARTISTS!!